Top 15 Battery Powered Grease Gun Features & Review
- Product Type:Battery
- Item Package Dimension:2.895 cm L X13.487 cm W X19.304 cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.59 kg
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Every Duracell Is Engineered With Duralock Power Preserve, Technology Inside Each Battery That Helps Lock In Power
- Locks on, does not leak
- 1/8" NPT compatible with all grease guns - battery, pneumatic, manual
- Grease goes in, not on, the machine
- World's original locking grease coupler.
- World's only rebuildable grease coupler. Lowest lifetime cost.
- DEWALT grease gun can power through clogged grease fittings with a motor that delivers up to 10,000 max PSI
- High-volume pump of the battery grease gun pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- DEWALT 20V grease gun kit can control grease flow with the variable speed trigger
- Reach hard to access grease fittings with the 42-inch flexible hose
- Locate hard to see grease fittings in dark work areas with the bright LED
- Pump filter screen prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
- Solid construction of standard steel barrel, Working pressure is up to 7000 PSI
- Includes a 18" flex hose, 2 reinforced standard coupler, 2 metal extension tubes and 1 sharp type nozzle
- Thickened rubbery sleeve around the barrel provides added grip in slippery situations
- Pistol grip handle creates plenty of leverage for all day comfort
- Easy operation.We added a small amount of lubricating oil to the grease gun to prevent rust, so it's normal to find oil in the grease gun.
- 1/2 inch cordless impact wrench has up to 700 ft-lbs of max torque and 1200 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque
- DEWALT 1/2 inch impact wrench has a compact design of 8-13/16-inch length and weighs only 6.0 lbs
- Multi-speed control of the battery-powered impact wrench is made for a variety of applications (0-400/ 1,200/ 1,900 RPM)
- Heavy Duty 1/2-inch Anvil with detent pin
- LED light with 20 second delay for increased visibility
- Integrated Non-Return Valve enables unit to be Disconnected Easily at pressures up to 15, 000 PSI (1, 034 Bar)
- Suitable for Use on most Hand, Battery Powered or Air Operated Grease Guns & Bulk Grease Pumps
- Ergonomic Thumb Lever Design makes Coupling and Uncoupling totally Effortless
- Integrated 1/8" NPT Connection
- Hardened 4-Jaws withstands High Pressures without Deformation
- Canister is built with a cold drawn steel tube providing high durability, the low variance ID feature prevents grease leakage from occurring in bulk application.
- 3-Way Grease Loading：Standard 14 oz. Cartridge；Bulk Suction Fill；Filler / Dispenser Pump. Applications: Automotive & Trailers, Agriculture, Industrial, Marine.
- Non-slip rubber grip provides higher griping friction. Working pressure up to 6000 psi.
- Includes 18 inch Heavy Duty Reinforced Flex Hose with Spring Guard and coupler, and a 5-1/2 hard metal extension tube with sharp nozzle.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee, If you're not satisfied, contact us, no-hassle refund or product replacement.
- Heavy duty cast head develops up to 7,000 PSI (480 bar)
- Three way loading by using cartridge, suction or grease pump
- Equipped with air bleeder valve to vent air pockets
- Heavy 18 gauge steel barrel assures durability
- Follower rod lock prevents accidental discharge
- DEWALT cordless heat gun has up to 990 degrees Fahrenheit/ 532 degrees Celsius max output temperature**
- Up to 42 minutes of runtime per charge***
- Lock-on button for ease of use
- Lock-off trigger to engage manual operation
- LED to brighten dark areas when tool is in use
- 1/2 inch cordless impact wrench has up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs
- DEWALT 1/2 inch impact wrench includes the new Precision Wrench Control feature. In Forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In Reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off.
- 3 mode settings of the battery-powered impact wrench are designed to complete a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed model
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
- Solid construction of heavy duty steel barrel
- Comes with 18 inch flex hose, 2 reinforced standard coupler, 2 metal extension tubes and 1 sharp type nozzle
- Thickened rubbery sleeve around the barrel provides added grip in slippery situations
- Pistol grip handle creates plenty of leverage for all day comfort
- Comes with 3 oz. (85 g) Grease Cartridge in a Display Pack
- Output: 1. 5 oz (43 g) of grease per 100 strokes
- Complete with 4" Extension Pipe, Grease Coupler (LX-1400) and Non-Drip Cap
- Compact and Lightweight
- Ideal for Handyman, Automotive, Industrial, Farm and RV applications
- Included Components: Mini Pistol Grease Gun
- Heavy Duty Pistol Grease Gun is the Premium grease gun in the market. Knurled thick wall barrel for secure grip. Working pressure 7000 PSI.
- Uses standard 14.1 ounce grease cartridges. Please tear the transparent paper wrapped in butter, Then pour the butter into the butter gun!
- It combines dependability and the best ergonomics.
- Pistol grip for easy one handed operation.
- Included 18 inch flex hose, 2 reinforced standard coupler and 2 sharp type nozzle.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- Best in Class Run-Time: Dispenses up to 7 cartridges per charge. Superior Handle Balance and Ergonomics: Only 14" long and 7.2 lbs.
- Integrated Hose Storage and LED Fuel Gauge: Added user convenience and less down time, Air Bleeder Valve: Priming mechanism for quick flow
- Volts: 12V, Output Pressure: Over 8,000 PSI, Run Time: Up to 7 Grease Cartridges per Charge, Grease Capacity: 14 oz. Cartridge 16 oz. Bulk, Overload Protection: Yes, Bulk Filler Valve: Yes, Air Bleeder Valve: Yes
- Includes: 2446-20 Grease Gun, 36" Flex Hose with Spring Guard, and Grease Couple, Battery and Charger sold separately
- 【Power Performance】7000psi Max working pressure guaranteed by iron die cast head and enhanced sealing.
- 【Ergonomic Design】Pistol grip lets you operate with one hand. Rubber sleeve increases friction for safety, yellow paint is easy to clean and find.
- 【Locking Grease Gun Coupler】Offers Push-Lock-Lubricate smooth experience. 1 locking grease gun coupler, 1 flex hose included, eliminate grease gun fitting locking frustration.
- 【Air Bleed Valve】Redesigned air bleed valve, releases air pockets with a single push of a button.
- 【Utool Services】Utool stands behind every sold product, six months warranty provided (accessories not included).
Anyone who works with heavy gear or equipment will tell you that moving components need to be lubricated on a regular basis in order to operate at peak levels. Despite the fact that the application of grease to moving parts of machinery is frequently regarded excessively time-consuming, inappropriate application of grease to moving components of machinery may result in premature wear, overheating, and even severe damage to the equipment if done incorrectly.
Use of a cordless or electric grease gun will be your best option if you’re searching for the most effective method of applying grease to large gear and equipment. In the following paragraphs, we’ll take a look at the top ten greatest choices that are now accessible on the market, and why they’re the finest.
What to Look for Before Buying Cordless Grease Gun?
I’ll go through some of the things to look for when purchasing a high-quality grease pistol in the section below.
The significance of providing excellent performance via the use of a grease gun cannot be overstated. To remove any kind of dust, dirt, or concrete component, a grease gun with the highest possible PSI is usually sufficient to do the job. For example, the PSI scale of a grease gun may vary from 4500 to 10,000. It would be beneficial if you used a grease gun to overcome all of the difficulties presented by the fittings and go ahead with confidence. Before purchasing a grease gun, be certain that it has the highest possible PSI.
In general, when utilizing grease guns up industrial applications, users are hesitant to fill in the gaps that have been left by the gun. Make sure the grease gun and cartridge have enough capacity to last a long time by checking their capacities as well as their lifespans. In the present market, most grease guns feature cartridges that hold 14 oz. of grease in their capacity. The 14 oz grease cannon is an excellent investment if you want to save a lot of grease. If possible, select a grease gun with a large cartridge capacity before making your purchase. As a last suggestion, we propose that you purchase a grease gun, which will need refilling after a period of constant usage.
Do you intend to utilize a grease gun for an extended period of time? Check that the battery has a high voltage rating before purchasing a grease gun if your answer is yes. The battery life of a grease gun is directly related to its durability. In order to ensure smooth operation of the grease gun, it is recommended that you utilize a high voltage battery. In contrast, if you purchase a grease gun that is powered by a low-quality battery, it may become ineffective after just a few days of usage.
When dealing with power supply issues, it is generally recommended that you utilize a high-voltage battery grease gun. The Ni-Cad battery, which is the most efficient of all the numerous kinds of batteries available on the market, but also the most costly of the many types of batteries. We suggest that you get a high-quality grease gun to meet your lubrication needs. On the other hand, it is recommended to stay away from low-quality battery-powered grease guns unless absolutely necessary.
Before making a purchase, make sure that the grease gun is functioning and capable of producing at least 2 to 20 cartridges after a single charge. If a cartridge is unable to supply sufficient power for loading, avoid using it. It is necessary to halt the whole greasing procedure while the grease gun is being charged in this situation. Furthermore, the run duration of the gun is very important in controlling the greasing process over a lengthy period of time while utilizing it.
Hoses play a critical role in the operation of a grease gun, which is why they should be used whenever possible. So, when purchasing that grease gun, be certain that it comes with a hose. In general, the hose of the grease gun should be longer in order to reach the difficult to reach areas and to penetrate deeply into the stains. In the event that you have previously dealt with the greasing process, you should be familiar with the procedure for putting grease in tight areas and solid corners.
Given that there is currently no hose option for greasing bigger projects, oil various solid sections using a functioning hose; this hose should be suitable enough to be used in conjunction with a grease gun. If you wish to use it on a variety of equipment, use the same hose with your grease gun and operate it the same manner each time.
All purchasers want to have the ability to utilize a strong and effective tool such as the grease gun for an extended period of time. In general, people report that they are comfortable using it for an extended period of time without experiencing any issues. To ensure that a grease gun is of high quality, inspect the components that go into its construction. Because there are now many various kinds of grease guns accessible, it is important to choose the best grease gun brand available. We recommend that you select a grease gun that comes with a lengthy warranty.
How to Use a Cordless Grease Gun?
There is a broad variety of grease guns available on the market, ranging from air-operated grease guns to battery-powered grease guns. It is essential to read and understand the instructions before using the grease, even if the application of the grease is fairly identical for the majority of devices. Because cordless grease guns are becoming more popular, I’d like to provide a short overview of how to operate one of these devices.
Prepare all of the materials you will need to utilize the grease gun in one place. To use a cordless grease gun, collect the necessary supplies, such as a clean cloth, a grease gun, a cartridge, and so on.
You must first put the cartridge into the gadget before you can use it. If you already have a filled cartridge from a previous usage, just unscrew the front cap near the nozzle and take it out of the printer. To remove the cartridge, just follow the machine’s instructions. The majority of cordless grease guns are equipped with a handle that is used to manipulate the piston rod located at the rear of the gun. Remove the oil by pulling it back and wiping away the residue.
It’s time to replace the cartridge with the fresh one. Take the fresh cartridge out of the package, open it, and put it into the machine. When the insertion is complete, be sure to wipe away any oil that may have gotten into the hole. Then tighten the nozzle, but be careful not to overtighten it too much.
As soon as you have finished filling the cartridge, be sure you bleed the device of any remaining air. Some devices are self-bleeding, however those that need manual bleeding should be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Manual bleeding necessitates the use of a piston rod, which must be pushed down and locked in place before the rod is used to pump the grease. Once all of the air has been evacuated, secure the bleeding nipple in place.
It’s time to put your gadget to work on computers now that the cartridge has been installed. It is necessary to remove the dust cover and thoroughly clean it before moving on. Afterwards, put the grease nozzle over the nipple and push down on the nozzle until it is correctly fixed into place.
Now, begin pumping the grease until you observe sufficient flow where a rubber boot is present. As soon as you have finished greasining the machine, wipe away any remaining residue and replace the nipple dust cover.
Assuming that you plan to put the pistol away after usage, be sure to clean it well with warm water.
Why should you invest in a grease gun?
A high-quality grease gun helps to reduce waste, enhance saturation, improve the longevity of equipment, and achieve better precision and speed by reducing waste and increasing saturation.
What are cordless grease guns used for?
Cordless grease guns are mostly used for the purpose of lubricating equipment. It will provide continuous lubrication while also saving you a significant amount of time.
How much is a shot of grease?
When you pump a grease gun, the quantity of grease that comes out is referred to as the shot. The amount, on the other hand, varies depending on the model. However, the majority of the time, it is between 0.1 ounces and 2 or 3 grams.
What is grease made of?
Soap and inedible lard are used to make the majority of the grease, which is then combined with either mineral or vegetable oil. It also contains a little quantity of free fatty acids in small quantities.
As a professional worker, you have the freedom to choose which kind of grease gun you want to use and why. Maintaining high lifespan and reliable performance, on the other hand, necessitates sacrificing quality. Fortunately, after performing and testing hundreds of grease guns, we have selected the top ten best cordless grease guns on the market.