Top 15 Raid 1 Enclosure Features & Review
- 5-bay RAID storage, compatible with 2.5"/3.5" SATA hard drive or SSD, supports 18TB hard drive, total capacity up to 90TB. (Note: users need to purchase their own hard drives. These are not included.
- Unique 2+3 RAID mode: hard drive #1 & #2 can be configured as RAID 0, RAID 1 or Single disk. The remaining drives #3-5 work as single, independent drives.
- Adopts real SUPERSPEED USB3.1 (Gen1) Type-C interface, the read/write speed is up to 410MB/s (SSD in RAID 0).
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux computers, and also works with the computers possessing the Thunderbolt 3 interface. This is a DAS, NOT a NAS.
- D5-300C adopts aluminum enclosure and low-noise fan, which is firm and reliable, of good heat dissipation, and low noise.
- USB-C (Compatible with all USB & Thunderbolt 3). Not compatible with Thunderbolt 2.
- Supports two 3. 5-inch SATA hard drives
- Includes USB-C hub for daisy-chaining or additional USB devices
- Simple, tray-less drive insertion
- Aluminum housing and quiet fan provide excellent heat dissipation
- 【Reliable External Storage System for Individuals】This 2 bay hdd enclosure support up to 20TB external expanded storage. The front door adopt user-friendly PUSH Design for easy install and replacement of hard drives. It is an ideal choice for personal storage at home and office. It can support different drive type(s)-2,5"/3,5" HDD/SSDs, so you can take advantage of your hard drives' potential fully.
- 【4 RAID Modes, Flexible Storage】It supports RAID0,RAID1,SPAN,PM RAID modes. You can optimize/simplify your workflow by chosing suitable RAID configuration. You can choose hardware RAID for easy set without downloading application. It is the ultimate storage solution for demanding video workflows on location and in the studio.
- 【10Gbps Transfer Rate】This dual bay hdd enclosure adopt USB3.1 Type-C protocol, transfer rate up to 10Gbps (MAX). Equipped with a versatile USB3.1 Type C interface to connect other peripheral devices. Two types of data cables(C-C; C-A) are provided. Compatible with most Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
- 【For 2,5/3,5-inch Hard Drives】It comes with two removeable trays, allowing for easy installation and replacement of either the large desktop hard disk drives or the portable laptop drives and SSD's. Note: Spare trays are sold separately in a set of six trays, extra screws are provided, Get it at ASIN:B083S8VDQK. Two indicator lights help you to monitor the working status of your hard drives whenever.
- 【What you will get】 1x 2 bay Type C RAID hdd enclosure; 2x USB 3.0 cable(A to C,C to C); 1x product manual; 1x 12V/4A power supply; 1x screwdriver kit
- 【64TB,Enterprise-class Storage Capacity】 This 4 bay hard drive Case supports 4 hard drives with a max. capacity of 72TB(18TB for single disk).Great for video editing, photo backup, storage of R&D technical documents, archival backup, music libraries, financial records, storage of video surveillance recordings and corporate data storage.With 4 indicator lights to monitor the operating status of each hard drive. Plug-and-play hot swapping.
- 【Full RAID function, Flexible Storage Solution】 Yottamaster 4 Bay RAID HDD enclosure is the ultimate storage solution for demanding video workflows on location and in the studio.Supports RAID 0/1/5/10 / JBOD / CLONE/Normal RAID modes; Manage massive amounts of media from multiple cameras on location or in the studio with up to 72TB of RAID storage in one system.
- 【For 2.5"/3.5" HDD & SSD】 Yottamaster 4 bay hdd enclosure designed for both 2.5" SSDs where speed is the priority and for 3.5" HDDs when it's important to maximize the storage capacity.The removable aluminum trays allow for easy installation and replacement of the drives.Your hard drives can be firmly fixed on the tray by provided screws,which can effectively protect your hdds from shock and interface damage.
- 【80mm Silent Fan Inside】 The 4 Bay USB 3.0 SATA hard drive enclosure is all Aluminum design. Built- in 80 mm silent fan; With front and rear Meteor cooling holes. An ultra durable aluminum casing provides efficient heat dissipation, plus an extra 80mm rear fan accelerate air convection and keeps your drives cool during long hours of operation.
- 【5Gbps Transfer Rate】 This 4 bay hard drive enclosure adopt SATA III protocol,Featuring a versatile USB 3.0 interface with a transfer speed up to 5Gbps(MAX)to meet the needs of the flexible storage for demanding workflows.Compatible with most Windows,Linux and Mac systems.meanwhile supported 10mins Intelligent Sleep(Note: The Auto-sleep time can be adjusted/canceled.)
- Hardware embedded Raid controller ensure data integrity with redundant back up capability, support Single Mode, JBOD Mode, Raid 0 Mode, and Raid 1 Mode
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 transfer rate up to 10Gbps. USB-C / USB Type C Interface.
- Support all brand of 2.5-inch & 3.5-inch SATA SSD / HDD up to 16TB per drive, and support SATA III 6.0Gbps speed.
- Support UASP for faster transfer rate, LED light indicator for system status monitoring.
- S.M.A.R.T function with built-in temperature sensor control. Please Note: 4Kn hard drive is supported. However, Power Disabled Feature hard drive is NOT supported. For example: WD Enterprise HDD and HGST HDD.
- 2-Bay Raid HDD enclosure USB3.1 Gen2
- High Speed USB 3.1 Type-C (backward compatible to USB 3.0) *
- Raid: Raid 0, 1, Spanning, JBOD
- Stable data transfer and high speed up to 10 Gbps
- Support 2.5/3.5 inch SATA I/II/III HDD/SSD.Windows 2016/2012/2000/Me/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 above, Mac OS 9.1/10 above, Linux.High-end Anodizing Aluminum Case for Heat Dissipation.Tool-less Installation - No tools required to install 3.5 Inch Hard Drive **.Plug and Play Design.Quiet Cooling Fan
- Support Dual 2. 5" SATA I/II/III SSD/HDD/SD HD (hard drive not included)
- Usb 3. 0 at super speed up to 5Gbps; Support Individual)/RAID 0/RAID 1; Auto RAID 1 rebuild; support UASP
- Support SATAIII at 6Gbps; capacity support over 2TB per drive*; USB Micro-B connector for additional power; LED for power on/standby/activities/RAID configuration
- Aluminum housing with front vents for maximum heat dissipation; power input with DC 5V/2a adapter; support 7/8. 1/10, Mac OS X 10. 6 or above, Linux Ubuntu 10. Kernel 2. 6. 38) or above
- Perfect for SSD for ultra fast speed
- Provided AC adapter Require If you are not sure your installed drive(s) power requirements
- Hardware embedded raid controller built-in on board with one-button control, support Single Drive Mode, Raid 0 / 1. NO Raid 5 Support
- Built-In USB Hub provides easy access to additional USB Type A and USB Type C connection for expansion
- Transfer rate up to 10Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2. USB-C to USB -C with E-Mark IC cable is included. (3.3ft)
- Support 3.5” SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive, and 2.5” SATA SSD / HDD
- Support UASP, S.M.A.R.T, Smart Fan, and Power On / Off in synchronization with computer (Does not support auto Power-On due to power failure). It does NOT support Raid 5
- 2.5" USB C SSD raid enclosure supports two 2.5" SATA SSD drives in JBOD, BIG, RAID0 and RAID1 configurations; USB C SSD Enclosure provides with optional power cable provides stable drive performance to serve as an external RAID enclosure
- USB C to SATA SSD Enclosure offers convenient and fast data back-up for temporary or long-term use; Diagnose internal SSD drives for replacement or repair with the SATA SSD adapter
- 2X faster than USB 3.0 data transfer rate support by this SSD dual bay enclosure for computers with USB A or USB C. Supports USB-A, USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 computers with the included cables
- High speed USBC enclosure storage is compatible with Windows and Mac computers; USB Type C to SATA enclosure in a sturdy metal housing provides a cost-effective solution for adding additional memory without opening up your laptop
- Dual bay USB-C enclosure for portable hard drive and external SSD is compatible with SATA SSD drives such as the Samsung 860 EVO, Kingston A400 SSD, SSD Plus, Crucial MX500, WD Blue 3D NAND PC SSD
- Easily Add Storage to Any System with USB 2.0, 3.0 or eSATA
- Supports Individual, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1 Modes.
- 40mm Rear Heat Exhaust Fan
- Aluminum Casing Cools Down Your Hard Drive
- Hot-Swappable: Plug & Play Without Rebooting
- 0 GB, Bus-Powered Storage Enclosure
- In RAID 0, experience blistering data transfer speeds up to 738MB/s
- Features easily selectable modes RAID 0 and RAID 1
- Interface cables included
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- Support dual bay 3.5" SATA I / II / III Hard Disk Drive, Supports USB 3.0 Type A & USB 3.0 Type C Gen I Connection
- Compatible with SATA I and SATA II specification
- HDD configuration support : JBOD/ Normal/ Raid 0/ Raid 1 / 4 LED indicator for Power ON/Standby and two HDD activities
- Aluminum case and 5CM cooling fan / Aluminum housing with metal internal hard drive tray
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturer - HornetTek Customer Service Number: (855) 594-3816
- Install two 2.5” SATA drives into a 3.5” drive bay and get increased performance or data redundancy with RAID
- Dual-Bay 2.5” to 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Adapter Enclosure
- 2-Bay adapter enclosure for cost-effective upgrades to legacy desktop PCs and servers
- Install two 2.5" SSDs/HDDs into a single internal or external 3.5" drive bay
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 plus Spanning and JBOD
- 0 GB Dual bay USB 3.1 Gen 1 and eSATA equipped performance RAID enclosure
- Hardware RAID 0, 1, span, and independent modes
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 & eSATA connectivity-Accelerate your workflow with transfer speeds up to 407MB/s
- Supports 2 x SATA HDDs. All Cables included
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- Featuring SoftRAID XT. Add your own drives!
- Works with all USB systems, Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- SoftRAID engine included
- Four universal drive bays for 2.5" and 3.5" drives
- USB-C cables included; 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty