Top 15 Leather Baseballs Features & Review
- ideal for players in high school and youth leagues, ages 18 under
- suitable for practice use
- improved grip with rawlings' raised seam stitching
- cushioned cork center, standard windings, and core bond adhesive
- enhanced durability with full-grain leather cover.comes with 12 (1 dozen) r100-p balls in a box.official size and weight (9 inch circumference, 5 oz. ).Included components: Baseballs / Softball
- Designed for 14U Official Junior League youth Baseball
- Raised seams deliver improved grip over flat-seams
- Composite cork and rubber centers
- Durable full-grain leather covers
- Competition Grade
- Designed for Cal Ripken Youth Baseball Leagues, Ages 14 and Under
- Easier, improved grip due to raised seams on every ball
- Composite cork and rubber centers
- Durable full grain leather covers
- Box of 12 competition grade balls
- Designed for Youth 12U baseball leagues
- Suitable for game and practice use
- Wound solid cork and rubber centers and durable leather covers
- 24 baseballs in a convenient storage bucket
- Official ball of little league approved for use in all little league baseball leagues
- Designed for competition use ages 14 & under
- Raised seams provide optimal grip
- Composite cork & rubber center
- Increased durability with full grain leather cover
- 30 Diamond Sports D-OB SP Rods Baseballs.
- Black 6-gallon bucket with padded lid.
- Solid cork composition core.
- Genuine Leather cover.
- Affordable practice balls for youth recreational league baseball.
- Private Labeled ball for Rods Sports
- 1 Dozen Baseballs
- Super Seam Technology: With seams 20% higher than raised seam baseballs, pitchers experience superior control on the mound. Fielders can locate the ball quicker in their glove and throw with more accuracy.
- Red cushioned cork core
- Gray wool winds
- Grade C/D full grain leather cover
- Designed for Recreational Use, this bag of 12 official league baseballs features a solid cork and rubber center, making them ideal for batting practice or casual games
- Ideal for ages 8 & under
- Easy to transport thanks to the convenient mesh carrying bag
- Easy to grip due to the synthetic leather cover and raised seams
- Official size and weight making them the No.1 choice of leagues, coaches, parents, and players in North America
- 24 Opounds3 & R8U Baseballs in a bucket for easy transport
- Ideal for players ages 8 & under
- May contain Opounds3 or r8u baseballs, which are materially the same and only different in name
- Easy to grip and throw due to synthetic leather covers with solid cork and rubber centers
- Durable white bucket includes mpounds logo and red rawlings patch
- The number one choice of leagues, coaches, parents, and players in North America
- DURABLE synthetic leather cover and cork filling,features traditional red stitching,set of 12.
- Features traditional red stitching, totally blank for autographs that stand out against the white background.
- Circumference: 9 inch, weight: 5 oz, and stitches:108.
- Come in a reusable mesh bag with drawstring, Set of 12.
- Adult baseball for Practice, Games, Competitions, Gifts, Keepsakes, Arts and Crafts, Trophies, and Autographs.
- Package:12-pack of Full grain leather D grade+ Cushioned cork center/ 15% wool yarns Gray baseballs for Competition and training.
- Official Size: (9 inch), weight (5 oz), and stitches (108) of Baseball.Raised seams deliver improved grip over flat-seams.Competition and practice grade.
- Solid and Durable:High performing composite cork and rubber center,durable full grain leather covers, raised seams for easy grip.
- Suitable Age: Under 14 age .
- Quality: every baseball is carefully crafted with the finest materials available and assembled, weighed, measured, tested and inspected for the highest possible level of quality and consistency.Let users get the perfect sports experience.