Top 15 Vegetation Killer Granules Features & Review
- 1 Application blocks weeds up to 6 months guaranteed
- When used as directed Preen Extended Control Weed Preventer can be used around more than 600 perennials, groundcovers, shrubs and trees as listed on the product label
- Flip-top applicator cap makes it easy to apply
- Not intended for use on flower seeds, lawns, vegetable gardens, water gardens or other food-producing or edible plants
- Not available for sale in NY
- Covers 805 sq. ft
- Imazapyr 7.78%, Diuron 62.22%
- Mojave 70 EG Herbicide is for use in non-cropland areas such as fence rows, railroad, utility, highway rights-of-way, storage areas, farmyards, around farm buildings, and other similar areas in which bareground is wanted.
- Mojave 70 EG Herbicide (generic Sahara) is a granule imazapyr diuron herbicide that is mixed with water for pre-emergent and post-emergent control of listed grasses and weeds in areas where bareground is desired. Once sprayed no vegetation will grow for up to 1 year.
- 5,200 SQUARE FEET OF PROTECTION - With just 10 pounds of Weed Beater Complete, you can protect up to 5,200 square feet of your property.
- PRE AND POST FORMULA - The formula for Weed Beater Complete takes care of pre-emerging and post-emerging control of both grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- WIDE RANGE OF CONTROL - This product gets rid of crabgrass, nutsedge, goosegrass, ground ivy, and way more. It can kill the toughest weeds with systemic action from the leaves all the way down to the root.
- GRANULAR APPLICATION - Unlike most weed killer concentrate formulas, this product is a dry-application granule that can be used on warm and cool season grasses, and it will work equally well on both.
- READY TO USE - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Apply exactly as directed on the label for the best results.
- This brush control herbicide is easy to use
- Kills vines and many hard to control plants
- Prevents sprouting on clean-cut stumps
- Use on non-crop areas like road sides, rangeland, pastures and fences
- Pramitol 25% (Prometon Salts
- Pramitol 25E is for use in commercial areas like storage facilities, fence lines, tank farms, railways, pipelines, and lumber yards. A common use of Pramitol is to control weeds and other vegetation under driveways and parking lots. Pramitol is not recommended for use in residential areas.
- Pramitol 25E can be applied before or up to 3 months after weed emergence. Application rates vary from 4 - 10 gals. of Pramitol 25E per acre depending on climatic conditions, soil type, the weeds present, and the stage of growth of the weeds. In the following rate recommendations, the higher rates are intended for use on heavier soils where weed growth is heavy and where rainfall is expected to be relatively high. The higher rates should also be used where longer residual control is desired in
- Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer Refill kills weeds and prevents any re-growth for up to 1 year with a single application
- Fast-acting formula starts working immediately
- Starts to kill weeds and grasses in 1 hour
- Apply to driveways, sidewalks, gravel areas, rock and desert landscapes, under decks, on parking areas, and along fences and curbs
- To use, attach a Comfort Wand from the original Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer ready-to-use spray bottle
- AZOMITE has been shown to improve root systems, yields and general plant vigor in a variety of applications; from field crops and orchards to lawn and garden use. AZOMITE helps remineralize nutrient-depleted soils. 100% naturally derived, AZOMITE is OMRI listed for use in organic production and farming.
- Organic Trace Mineral Powder w/ 67 Essential Minerals for Your Garden Bulk Fertilizer Powder-Be Green and Grow Your Own Food. Great for blending into soil mixes, hydroponic systems, Irrigation System Injection with Agitation, Greenhouse Potting Soil, Fertilizer, Home Gardens, Potted Plants
- Improves root systemsMicronized is a powder with flour-like consistency, where 90% of the particles will pass through a 200-mesh screen., yields and plant health
- Vegetable & Flower Gardens: Apply 1/2 lb per 100 square feet or 1/2 lb per 200 ft of linear row in a 6? wide band.
- This product is OMRI-Listed for use in organic production
- Kills weeds and prevents weeds for up to 1 year
- Treats 17,297 square feet
- Ideal for fence rows, gravel paths, sidewalks, driveways, parking areas and around farm buildings and barns
- Apply to locations only where no vegetation is desired
- Can be used for total vegetation control (bare ground) or spot control of brush, vines and weeds
- Vinegar Weed & Grass Killer is a quick-acting, non-selective contact herbicide. Use on crabgrass, clover, dandelions, and ground ivy.
- Safe to use for residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural application. Apply where weeds and grass are not wanted. Use on driveways, sidewalks, concrete, animal enclosures, mulch beds, pavers, flower beds, parking lots, barnyards, fence rows and roadways.
- This product is concentrated and is safe when used according to label directions. Once dry, areas where application was made can be used by pets and children.
- Weed Control For Organic Production- This product is a contact herbicide containing an organic acid for which the residues degrade promptly in the soil. Foliar contact results in rapid desiccation and control of annual weeds and grasses. Vinegar Weed & Grass Killer may be applied up to two days before harvest.
- This product is a great alternative to herbicides that contain glyphosate.
- Glyphosate 73.3%, Diquat 2.9%
- Roundup QuickPro Herbicide is for use anywhere there is undesirable vegetation. Extra care should be taken to ensure that non-target vegetation is protected from any drift.
- The mix rate for Roundup QuikPro is 1.5 ounces per gallon of water.
- Best Roundup brand concentrate value for widespread weed problems
- For use in tank sprayers
- For use around flowers, shrubs and trees; on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas and mulch beds; along fences, edging and foundations; as well as large areas such as lawn replacements or garden plot preparation
- Rainproof in 30 minutes
- Weeds usually yellow and wilt in 2-4 days
- For best results add 2 1/2 oz per 1 gallon of water
- Is a concentrated aquatic herbicide/algaecide effective against a wide variety of submersed aquatic weeds and algae.
- Please refer to product label for dosage rates and use instructions.
- We Do Not Ship to AK, CA, CT, DC, DE, HI, MA, ME, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, or WA. Orders placed from these states will be cancelled and not fulfilled. Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only.
- This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
- 20 lb
- BENEFITS: Selectively controls water milfoil, waterstargrass, bladderwort, water lily, coontail, watershield, water chestnut, spatterdock and other aquatic plants
- USE: Broadcast evenly using spreader or blower; For small spot treatments, apply uniformly using spreader or hand scoop
- COMPATIBILITY: Water use is restricted for non-turf irrigation and drinking (human consumption)
- FEATURES: Special heat-treated attaclay granules that resist rapid decomposition in water
- INCLUDES: One 50-lb container of Navigate A Selective Herbicide from Applied Biochemists
- Kills and prevents weeds for up to 12 months by creating an invisible barrier in the soil
- Kills weeds to the root. Guaranteed! (Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.)
- Use on driveways, patios, sidewalks and gravel areas
- Rainproof in 30 minutes
- Visible results in 12 hours
- Not sold in NY