Top 15 Rosehip Tea Features & Review
- TANGY FLAVOR – Organic Rose Hips Tea has a delicate, balanced taste that is immune-boosting and refreshingly tangy. Unlike tart vitamin C lozenges, though, this herbal tea has a balanced flavor with that can be enjoyed any time, all year long.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – This organic herbal tea is an excellent source of vitamins C,with antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also flavonoid-rich, GMO-free, and refreshing.
- ORGANIC – Our Organic Rose Hips Tea is prepared using bleach-free tea bags to provide you with a truly high-quality tea experience without the risk of added chemicals. It’s made with no artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS – Because some of rose hips’ vitamin C can diminish in heat, please use water no hotter than 180° F to make your cup of Rose Hips Tea. Steep as long as you like; the smooth flavor will not bitter, even up to a 10-minute soak.
- BUDDHA TEAS – Crafted without additives, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, we believe in living harmoniously with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes are 100% recycled material, making our teas good for the earth and you!
- Imported from Germany
- Onno Behrends Tea is all natural
- There are 50 tea bags in each box
- The box is very attractive and appealing to the eye not a lot of clutter
- Offers a nice price value relationship
- ORGANIC ROSEHIPS - CUT & SIFTED - 16oz/453g Resealable Bag (1 Pound)
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM CHILE - This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw cut & sifted rosehips from Chile.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - Add the aromatic fruits to homemade jellies or sauces, or use them to create your own nutrient-rich soaps and creams.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our Organic Rosehips, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
- Supports everyday wellness.*
- Non-GMO Verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. Caffeine Free.
- Consistently high-quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships.
- Taste: Fruity, tangy and refreshing.
- Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags (96 total tea bags).
- Alvita Rose Hips Herbal Tea is made with premium-quality, organic rose hips, and produces a light and delightful fruity flavor and aroma.
- Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
- Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
- Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won’t ﬁnd a better product, with a cleaner package… anywhere.
- Rarest premium organic teas
- Fresh and delicious
- Fruitful blend of organic rosehips
- All certified USDA Organic
- A pack of 16-Ounce Bag
- USDA Certified Organic
- Enjoy drinking this loose leaf bulk tea with our best selling and convenient Ultimate Tea Infuser, also available on Amazoncom or Davidsonsteacom
- A fruity and tart herbal tea made from organic rose hips and hibiscus. Rich in Vitamin C and natural anitoxidants.
- Contains no sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives
- 100% Certified USDA Organic, 100% Caffeine Free, 100% Gluten Free, 100% Calorie Free, 100% Sugar Free, 100% Good for You
- 1 box containing 20 tea bags
- Ingredients: Organic Rose Hips, Organic Hibiscus Flower
- Latin/Botanical Name: Rosa canina
- Origin: Chile
- Certified Organic by QAI - In accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- cGMP Compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- The rosehip is the fruit of a mature rose plant, also known as “rose haw” or “rose hep”. Rosehips begin to grow after pollination of the flowers in spring or early summer, and ripen in late summer through autumn.
- Rosehips are featured in many of our herbal blends and have been included in many traditional herbal teas for their health properties. Rosehips are rich in vitamin C, in fact- it is one of the most potent plant sources of vitamin C, and studies show they contain 50% more vitamin C than oranges!
- The fruit acids and pectin present in Rosehip tea is used as a mild diuretic and laxative. It is beneficial to improve, and relieve the symptoms of kidney disorders, and helps in cases of mild constipation.
- Our Pure Rosehips has a mild aroma similar to goji berries and brown sugar. Once steeped, our Pure Rosehips tea brews up a mild, clear-amber infusion that has a light sweet taste similar to dried cranberry. It is pleasant, mild and refreshing!
- Each box includes 20 tea bags with hanging tags that are wrapped individually in foil to preserve the aroma and flavor
- Naturally caffeine free
- Sugar Free
- Rich in antioxidants
- Enjoy many cups, hot or cold, anytime of day or night.
- Allergen information: sulphur_dioxide_free
- Tea bag filter paper made of unbleached Manila hemp and unbleached wood. The teas are packed in double chamber bags with no glue or staples
- 100% Organic Chilean Herbal Decaf Tea. non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian. Rich in vitamin C to boost the body's immune system, stimulate kidney function and improve digestion.
- Perfect with any tea kettle, tea infuser, tea pot, hot pot, tea maker. Use this for iced, ice tea. Purchase all flavors for the perfect tea sampler or give as a Christmas tea gift.
- Production is clean, without the use of environmentally harmful pesticides. Crop rotation properly replenishes the soil and prevents intense or excessive land use.
- Gives Back to the Community by Supporting Educational and Health Programs for Their Workers