Top 15 Pentax Point And Shoot Features & Review
- Fully automatic 35 millimeter camera
- 38 to 70 millimeter zoom for versatility
- Fits naturally in your hand and slips into your pocket
- Built in flash with red eye reduction
- Infinity landscape mode for shooting distant scenery
- High resolution Images: 36.4 effective megapixels ensures that details are shown clearly, delivering outstanding quality images
- Optical Viewfinder with nearly 100% field of view: assuring a clear view of the subject and ease of focus
- Top sensitivity of ISO819200: state-of-the-art imaging processing system, greatly improves image quality, even in low light situations
- PIXEL SHIFT RESOLUTION SYSTEM II: PENTAX technology that produces high-quality images beyond the power of traditional image capture
- The new-generation shake reduction II: 5-axis, 5 shutter step camera shake compensation
- DUSTPROOF, WEATHER-RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION: A combination of the K-1 Mark II's 87 weather seals and the optional D-BG6 Battery Grip's watertight design prevents the intrusion of water and dust.
- Dust removal II mechanism: This effectively removes all dust particles from the image sensor surface, and prevents unwanted spots from appearing on the captured image.
- Dual card slot: large-volume image data filing on 2 SD memory Cards
- Passive five-point autofocus system for eyelash-sharp images, even when taken through window glass or on an off-center subject
- Sophisticated multi-pattern metering and auto-exposure delivers beautifully exposed images, even when subject is backlit or in the shade
- Actual Image viewfinder
- Built-in automatic, multi-mode flash with red-eye reduction
- Large backlit LCD panel provides full range of information at a glance
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||73|
- Precise energy, perfectly aligned to the different functions of the photo devices
- Last much longer than ordinary alkaline batteries
- Low self-discharge rate
- Wider temperature tolerance
- Higher performance for more photos, more flashes, more mobility and therefore more independence
- 20.1 Megapixel 1.0” stacked CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 Image processor.
- 4.2x optical zoom Lens (24-100mm f/1.8-2.8) with optical image Stabilizer.
- 4K 30P/ FHD 120P video.
- Turn your Canon camera into a high-quality webcam--Learn more: canon.us/livestream
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your Canon camera into a high-quality webcam, or do the same using a clean HDMI output.
- THE ALL-WEATHER ADVENTURE CAMERA: A rugged chassis you can rely on in the harshest conditions.
- HIGH RESOLUTION WITH ALL THE MUST-HAVE FEATURES: With a high-performance image processing engine and a back-illuminated CMOS sensor boasting high optical efficiency and an effective 16 megapixel, the WG-70 takes low-noise photos with a wide dynamic range that look beautiful even as prints.
- WATERPROOF 14M: With features that include uncompromising waterproofing - good for 2 hours of continuous use at a depth of 14 meters
- UNDERWATER MODE: This mode uses white balance optimized for underwater photos, making colors appear more natural by adding reds that tend to get lost in photos taken under water.
- FULL HD VIDEO: While the camera can of course record Full HD (16:9) video at 30 fps, it also offers a High Speed Movie mode for recording slow-motion video and an Underwater Movie mode suited to underwater movie recording. Movie and Underwater Movie modes offer Movie SR (shake reduction), which can be used to reduce the effects of camera shake.
- DIGITAL MICROSCOPE MODE: The WG-70’s Digital Microscope mode makes it easy to take impressive macro photographs that capture details that cannot be resolved by the naked eye. The 6-LED Ring Light helps prevent blur by allowing faster shutter speeds.
- CHOOSE FROM 25 SHOOTING MODES: The camera offers settings suited to every subject, including an “Auto Picture” mode that automatically identifies the subject type and chooses the appropriate mode.
- CAMERA AT WORK: The WG-70 features a tough chassis, enhanced crushproofing, and an easy-to-use design that lets you shoot without taking off your gloves. The ring light can be used for construction-site photos that clearly show cracks in concrete and other fine details.
- Great Photography Every Day, Everywhere: X100V features a newly designed, incorporated 23mmF2 lens, ensuring you preserve those special moments at maximum resolution with minimal distortion. It also offers an improved close focusing performance compared to previous X100 models, and, for the first time in the X100 line, you can keep making images even in the toughest conditions when you attach the optional adapter ring with the weather-sealing protection lens (sold separately). This outstanding lens retains the same slim line design as other X100 models, so it retains compatibility with existing WCL and TCL lens attachments.
- Designed for Quality and Speed: From fleeting holiday moments and family celebrations to hard-hitting visual stories and ever-changing city streets, X100V has been designed to always deliver exceptional image and video quality. Creating a tool this capable takes powerful technology; that’s why Fujifilm’s state-of-the-art X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 combination sits at this camera’s core. Pairing this exceptional, 26.1MP, back-side illuminated sensor and powerful quad-core CPU results in incredible quality, wide dynamic range, lightning-fast processing and precision AF performance, right down to -5EV.
- Two ways to See an Image: To truly convey the magic of a scene, you need to be immersed in the moment and X100V’s advanced hybrid viewfinder gives you everything you need to do exactly that. At the flick of a switch, you can change between the X100V’s 0.52x magnification optical viewfinder (OVF), which uses parallax-correcting frame lines to let you see outside the shot, and its 3.69M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF), which gives you a real-time preview of your exposure. You can even get the best of both worlds by using the electric rangefinder function (ERF) to activate a mini EVF display within the OVF window.
- Frame the Perfect Image: X100V has been specifically tailored for photographers who are never without a camera by their side and always ready to frame a moment. The two-way, tilting LCD touchscreen is a perfect example of Fujifilm’s tailored design. This new technology within the X100V offers quick, intuitive controls and makes struggling to frame images from difficult angles a thing of the past. Furthermore, when folded flat it fits seamlessly into the camera’s slim line body, and in doing so, this sophisticated LCD touchscreen finds the perfect balance between functionality and portability.
- Movies on the Move: The X100V allows you to explore a whole new world of image making with the ability to create stunning 4K video at 30 frames per second. Additionally, super slow-motion footage can be recorded using the camera’s Full HD/120p setting, so you can relive details that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye. This professional-level quality is backed up by Fujifilm’s outstanding color reproduction technology and unique selection of in-camera film simulation modes, while those who need more fidelity can record 10-bit, 4:2:2 color via the HDMI port.
- Lens type: Wide Angle
- 600Ws, GN87, 9 steps of power adjustment(1/1 to 1/256). Stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range.
- Fully support High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync.
- Optical and Built-in 2.4G wireless transmission to offer stable output. 80M Wireless Control with precision.
- 11.1V/8700mAh large capacity lithium battery pack to provide 500 full power flashes and recycle in 0.01-2.5 second. DC/AC are both applicable(Change to AC alternating current module after lithium battery pack detached).
- 10W LED modeling lamp can adjust light brightness in three steps. Large and clear dot-matrix LCD panel offers convenient operation. With handle to adjust different shooting directions of the flash. USB firmware upgrades helps keep pace with the latest technology.
- The advanced video capabilities of the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera can capture moments in the quality they deserve
- Features a large 1.0 inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor that helps capture high quality images and videos with a wide dynamic range. Autofocus system features tile autofocus and manual focus. Operating temperature is 0 to 40 degrees Celsius. Note charging time varies considerably depending on the remaining battery power
- An aperture value of f/1.8 at the wide angle and f/2.8 when fully zoomed to a factor of 4.2x (24-100 millimeter), this lens equipped to capture a variety of situations with precision
- High resolution, 3.0 inches LCD monitor that tilts up 180 degrees and down 45 degrees is ideal for self portraits and capturing pictures at high and low angles with ease
- Built in WiFi for on the go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites
- With the ability to shoot continuously at up to 8 fps, it can help you capture incredible images with nearly no time wasted
- ADJUSTABLE, PACKABLE HOOD | Attached, adjustable hood can be rolled into collar when not in use
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR FIT | Drawcord hem and adjustable VELCRO cuffs prevent leaks and block drafts
- International Version Bundle - US Adapter and Cords Included! Full English Menus!
- Canon SX720 Red possesses a 20.3MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- 40x Zoom Lens, 24-960mm (35mm Equiv.)
- 3.0" 922k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 24 MP CMOS Sensor with accelerator unit helps achieve remarkable image quality; 3 Axis; 4 Stop Shake Reduction ensures sharp images even in lower light conditions; It is also compatible with multi tone 14 bit RAW image recording
- 3 inches Air gapless Capacitive Touch LCD Screen makes controlling the GR III event easier with complete menu control as well as focus and shutter release; It is confirmed that a USB connection can be established between the camera and the following OS's; Windows 10(FCU, CU) (32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 8.1(32 bit, 64bit), Windows 8(32 bit, 64 bit), or Windows 7(32 bit, 64 bit); Mac macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- The GR III features a hybrid AF system combining a contrast type AF mechanism, superior in focusing precision with a phase detection type AF mechanism assuring high speed focusing operation; Taking advantage of both mechanisms, it assures faster, more responsive auto focus operation
- "The GR III provides wireless LAN functions for easy pairing with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers; By installing the dedicated Image Sync application on a mobile device, the user can display a Live View image on the device’s monitor, release the shutter and send various commands from the device"
- Full HD movie recording (1920 x 1080 pixels, 60 frame rate) in the H.264 recording format
- Compatible with Pentax AF 201, AF360 FGZ II and AF 540 FGZ II Flashes